Hello and welcome! The following are images of some of my sculptures and glass work.  I will do my best to keep this page updated to add images of new work. Each piece is a signed, original, one-of-a-kind sculpture (except as noted for one or two which are cast in bronze as limited editions). I will be glad to provide a Certificate of Authenticity with each purchase. Many of the sculptures shown can be more fully appreciated from close-up views of details and pictures made from other angles ... I will be happy to send you more information and additional images of any work that you are interested in.

You can click on any image to see an enlargement of it.

For more information on any of my work, please contact me at 803-733-5605 or at sculpture808@yahoo.com or through the website, stormwaterstudios.org.

To purchase a sculpture, simply contact me by telephone, text, or email. You can pay with any major credit card or bank transfer to my PayPal account. You do not need to have a PayPal account, yourself, to use their payment service, and it is completely secure.


No comments: